For a health care organization to survive and grow, it requires capital. Effective capital management is vital for the business to function, especially in health care sectors that exist with such narrow profit margins. Your business operations skill is important to be able to identify risks associated with various financing options for capital projects that fund growth, purchase equipment, and build new facilities.
Preparing for the assignment, think about and address the following:
1) Evaluate effective working capital-management techniques.
2) Evaluate alternative capital projects.
3) Analyze risks associated with capital projects.
4) Describe the decision-making factors in lease versus buy.
5) Describe the effect of financing strategies on the cost of capital.
6) Describe the benefits and risks of debt financing.
Cite and format at least three resources according to APA guidelines.