Initial Public Offering Assignment Instructions
For this Initial Public Offering Assignment, research a sport related initial public stock offering (Security and Exchange Commission filings and financial media reports are good starting points). Assess the success of the IPO including a report of how much capital was raised.
Be sure to address the following questions:
• How did the business plan to use the capital raised by the IPO?
• What was the long-term outcome?
• Did things work out as planned?
• What is the current status of the shares?
Include the following elements in your Initial Public Offering Assignment:
• The written text should be 2-3 pages in length.
o The page count excludes the title page, abstract, reference list and any appendices.
• Use the most current edition’s APA formatting guidelines.
• Support your Initial Public Offering Assignment with a minimum of three sources that you formally cite and list.
• The sources should be high quality, relevant and come from outside of the course materials. You may use and cite the course text, but you are required to use and cite three sources in addition to the course text.
Be sure to review the Initial Public Offering Grading Rubric before beginning this Initial Public Offering Assignment.
Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.