One Film Review Paper on 2 Films: An Anthropological Introduction to YouTube and Oh What a Blow That Phantom Gave Me!
You should utilize critical thinking questions to provide an analysis of both Wesch’s film An Anthropological Introduction to YouTube and Prins and Bishop’s Oh What a Blow That Phantom Gave Me! film. An example of critical thinking questions on Canvas. This is one essay in which you will discuss both films.
Length: 2 Full pages typed, Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced
Format: Chicago/ APA Format
Note – You MUST properly cite two academic articles from the Course Materials section
• Length: Is your film review 2 full pages, not including the references cited?
• Format: Does your film review follow the guidelines for font, font size, margin
size, and text spacing? Note that your name should appear on top of the first page and then immediately below this the name of the assignment. This should be single-spaced. See example below. Handed in as an acceptable file format.
• In-text Citation: Did you use two articles from Canvas that have in-text citations? Is your in-text citation formatted according to Chicago style guidelines?
• References Cited: Do you have a properly formatted (Chicago style guide) references cited page? Is your source appropriate (course textbook or an article from Canvas)?
• Content: Is it obvious to the reader that you saw the film? Did you use specific
examples from the film? Did you critically think about the film? Did you apply concepts from the film to broader topics or concepts addressed in class? Do you reflect on the film in your review in light of the course’s materials and, as appropriate, previous academic work?
• Clarity: Did you use proper spelling and grammar? Does your film review follow a logical progression (i.e. introduction, body, conclusion)? Remember to explain to your reader what you will be covering in your essay.