1) What is the main purpose of this article?(State as accurately as possible whatyou perceive as the author’s purpose for writing the article.)
2) What is thekey question that the author is addressing?(What do you think the key question wasin the mind of the author when (s)he wrote the article?)
3) What is themost important information in this article?(Figure out and share the facts,experiences, and data the author is using to support his / her conclusions.)
4) What are themain inferences / conclusions made by this article?(Identifythe key conclusions the author comes to and presents in the article.)
5) What is /are the key concept(s) we need to understand from this article?What doesthe author mean by each of these concepts?(Figure out the most important ideasyou would need to understand in order to follow the author’s line ofreasoning.)
6) What is /are the main assumption(s) underlying the author’s thinking?(What do you think the author tookfor granted [that might be questioned] as (s)he wrote this article?)
7a) If we takethis line of reasoning seriously, what are the implications?(What consequences are likely tofollow if readers take this author’s line of reasoning seriously?)
7b) If we fail to take this line of reasoningseriously, what are the implications? (What consequences are likely tofollow if readers disagree with and / or ignore the author’s reasoning?)
8) What is / are the main point(s) of viewpresented in this article? (What is the author examining, andhow is (s)he seeing it? What might his / her bias be?)
Discuss what follow-up recommendations you would make internally to the company to improve the customer experience in the future and why.
Describe the specific attributes of an experimental research design.
Describe the principles of SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting (immunoblotting), including the principles by which proteins are separated.
Write an essay using five to seven academic resources in which you argue that a contested “case” involving the sale, trade, or donation of human organs fits (or does not fit) within a given category.
What are the key missions and goals identified in the 2012 Department of Homeland Security Strategic Plan?
Write a research paper of the COVID-19 cases in El Paso and las Cruces, and how the mask mandates are important and how safety precautions have to be in-forced.
Discuss the effect of Self-esteem on ESL High School Students’ Verbal Communication.
Describe participants in setting (total #, age, gender, race/ethnicity, level of competition/involvement of participants, coaches, parents, referees, etc.).
Identify and discuss at least three ways in which attackers and/or criminals use encryption and cryptography to further their goals and objectives.
What is emergency management, how did it develop, and how is it different from civil defense?