This assignment is learning debrief essay, which means you read the lessons that I have attached below and answer the questions. The instruction for the assignment are:
The Learning Debrief (LD) exercise is designed as an opportunity for you to reflect and critically asses in writing your own learning experiences on an identified issue in relation to course materials. Resources Needed:
For this assignment, you will need the readings from the current lesson, and any relevant external resources.
Through critical thinking and self-reflection, respond to the lesson learning debrief question. Expand upon your own thoughts and experiences of this learning process, and how it affects your perceptions and personal growth. Focus on your personal responses, reactions, and reflections regarding the material you have engaged with and the ideas you have been introduced to during the week. Demonstrate that you have integrated learning from the lesson materials, the readings, and any videos, etc. with your own experience in public safety. Consider the following questions:
1. What do I already know about this topic?
2. Why is this material important?
3. How does this material apply to what I do?
4. What are the major strengths and weaknesses of the major ideas in this material? What am I taking for granted/what are my assumptions? What is my evidence for my choices?
5. What is another way to look the major ideas in this material? If I approach the problem/issue from another perspective, would I arrive at different conclusions? What is my evidence for my choices?
The Learning Debrief entries assignments should be 2 pages in length (approx. 1200 words), and written in Times New Roman (font size 12). The margins for the text should be one inch on all four sides. It should include a title page and reference page (Note: Title and reference pages are not included in total page count). The referencing and formatting for the Essay Assignment should conform to the American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style.
***Please read the instructions very carefully, and read through the lessons that I have attached in order to answer the 5 questions for this assignment*** Make sure to read the lesson and apply it to answer the questions to make it related to the lesson.
- Describe the health issue, consequences and/or treatments listed above 40.
- What kind of trend (up and down) can you detect year to year in Total Revenues on the Income Statement?
- Write a research on how the us impacted world affairs from 1898-1914.
- Discuss technical aspects (Project Management software being used, patents applied, type of foundation, design software used, type of design, etc).
- Explain how the team feel regarding social or political impact that Marketing should or shouldn’t have within the organisation?
- What problems do you see with the article’s credibility (ethos)?
- Discuss about Carl Sagan and how he believed that social media is making America dumber.
- Write an essay explaining ways in which the New Deal was a success and the ways in which it was not.
- Discuss the most important civil liberty in your opinion.
- Write a comparative analysis of Susan Wendell’s “The Social Construction of Disability” AND one of the following texts: Rosemarie Garland-Thomson’s, “Becoming Disabled”, Lisa Egan’s “I’m not a person with a disability, I’m a disabled person”, or Cari Romm’s “The Life and Death of Martha Vineyard’s Sign Language.”