that is the video to watch and answer the questions
What do you think is going on with this unfortunate man, given that our topic these two weeks is that of Psychological Disorders and Treatment/Intervention?
What do you think you might do if you had these symptoms? The usual 150 words, minimum.
This week’s Rorschach has you watch a very short video and comment on what might be going on. As your text is a bit thin with information about psychopharmacology, I provide you several Powerpoint slides and podcasts to beef up this area. I even provide you a podcast about Competency to Stand Trial and the Insanity Defense, but don’t get any ideas.
- Explain the primary reasoning that Justices Sedgwick, Strong, and Dana each gave for how they decided in the case of Martin v. Massachusetts, and how they interpreted the confiscation law as it applied to feme-coverts.
- Describe what should have happened, citing credible research as you build your case.
- Discuss the similarities and differences in the treatment of Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia.
- What do you think is going on with this unfortunate man, given that our topic these two weeks is that of Psychological Disorders and Treatment/Intervention?
- What, according to Turner, is the “crime” that black legislators committed in the state of Georgia?
- What is the African Diaspora and did it exist in the ancient and pre-modern worlds?
- What clues about the author’s perspective are provided by the words, symbols, sounds, or structure of the poem?
- In what sense did the Reconstruction amendments mark a second founding of the United States?
- Explain how the Court has distinguished between punishing a speaker’s message and the conduct associated with it.
- Write a paper on the fake “Hitler Diaries” of the early 1980s set the standard for literary hoaxes.