What movie/film/documentary do I most identify with and why?
What effects do I think film has on culture?
How does the film(s) you chose share your most important values?
What elements of gender, race, and sexuality were/are important to you?
- What is the legal issue that the court is discussing?
- Discuss how elements such as light, sound, density,proximity,openness,color and quality of air impact the health well being of workforce.
- Explain why life insurance is the best way to preserve the family’s future in different aspects.
- What do you know about how those issues are playing out now, a couple years later?
- Describe specific characteristics or adaptive techniques that could be used to gather valid and reliable data.
- What elements of gender, race, and sexuality were/are important to you?
- What is the primary means of persuasion—pathos, ethos, or logos, or a combination?
- Discuss the Classical School of organizational thought.
- What environmental hazard contribututes to it’s extintion?
- Write a comparative critique of three scholarly articles in aviation risk management including current trends in safety that may include cockpit resource management skills or organizational safety cultures and the impact on safety.