Peter and Donnelly state in Chapter 8 that effective advertising should follow a plan.
Review CASE STUDY: The AGRI Venture: A Strategic Marketing Plan for High Growth in a Low-Income Market.
Please also review Marketing Insight 8-2 regarding online media for marketing communications and Marketing Insight 8-4 on the Eight-M formula for an advertising campaign from the Peter and Donnelly textbook.
You may also reference and cite external resources (APA Citation).
Taking into consideration the situation analysis you prepared in Assignment 3.1 and the product mix you developed in Assignment 4.1, answer the following questions about the AGRI Venture Marketing Campaign:
Who should manage the advertising program?
How much should be spent on advertising as opposed to other forms of communication?
To whom should the advertisement be directed? Who is your target market? Provide demographic research to support your assumptions.
What should the ads say about the product?
What types and combinations of media should be used? Develop a matrix of your strategic marketing mix.
How long should the advertising campaign be in effect before changing ads or themes?
How should the effectiveness of the advertising campaign be measured, and how will the campaign be evaluated and controlled?
Your paper should be 3-5 pages of writing, double spaced, Times New Roman, 1-inch margins, 11pt or 12pt font, and use APA formatting for all citations/references.
AGRI Venture Case Study.pdf. )(Add intext citations that include the page number of where the cition is form) (Add page outline)
- What types and combinations of media should be used?
- What is the significance of the structure of the novel [The novel being the bluest eye]?
- Identify elements in the article that contribute to understanding the relationship between personality factors and the likelihood of developing criminal behavior, such as personality factors, diversity factors, and environmental factors.
- Discuss about education as an instrument for social change and the factors that affects education.
- Discuss how elements such as light, sound, density,proximity,openness,color and quality of air impact the health well being of workforce.
- Explain why life insurance is the best way to preserve the family’s future in different aspects.
- What do you know about how those issues are playing out now, a couple years later?
- Describe specific characteristics or adaptive techniques that could be used to gather valid and reliable data.
- What elements of gender, race, and sexuality were/are important to you?
- What is the primary means of persuasion—pathos, ethos, or logos, or a combination?